It has been officially announced from State Superintendent, Tom Torlakson, that Livermore High School is among 180 high schools in California that have been awarded the distinction as a Gold Ribbon School! This award focused on our Green Engineering Academy that has quickly gained recognition across the state. To read the news release, click HERE.
- Camp will be September 21st- September 25th
- You must be a Junior or a Senior to chaperone
- Looking for students that are interested in earning 100 hours of community service in one week. (great for college applications)
- Students who are good role models.
- Students who are possibly interested in working with children in the future.
We need at least four boys and four girls to volunteer. Students can pick up applications at Marylin Avenue Elementary School. Please let the office know that you are there to volunteer for the camp. A fifth grade teacher will meet with the volunteers to get them an application and answer any questions. You can also contact Anna Macintire at Marylin Avenue Elementary School with questions or concerns.